The Art of Productivity & Partnerships with the Queen of Results Erica Castner
Full Disclosure: After carefully vetting monetary opportunities that allow Spread Your Sunshine, LLC to best serve its community with helpful and meaningful content in-line with our goals and mission, this post contains one or more affiliate links, meaning that Spread Your Sunshine, LLC will receive compensation for the posting of this article.
Episode 6 of the Spread Your Sunshine Podcast & Social Media Show features Guest Expert Erica Castner, who discusses Boosting Your Brand Awareness and Increasing Your Impact, Income & Influence.
Featured Guest Erica Castner
With experience of over two decades, Erica has worked with clients like Victoria’s Secret, Lancome, Dillards, and Hertz, just to name a few. Her expertise allows business owners to effectively use their time and find and convert more ideal clients faster. In Episode 6, she shares her strategies to confidently monetize your message and create massive growth by pivoting when necessary, focusing on your main priorities, and maximizing your core content.
Key Discussions with Erica
Listen to Episode 6 to learn about:
- Growing your business by providing products and/or services that align with your authentic self.
- Pivoting with and repurposing resources that already exist, especially when faced with an unexpected challenge.
- Focusing on your core content and message.
- Prioritizing goals and projects to make a bigger impact while doing less.
Erica’s Advice for Creating Immediate Positive Change
- Know What Makes You Fabulously Talented & Uniquely Qualified: Analyze the skillsets that make you special, in which you have developed an expertise, and/or for which others turn to you for advice. How can you monetize those products/services and/or make them a central part of your business and/or professional/community involvement?
- Focus Using Available Resources: Once you create the above list, select the project/task on which you will focus, first considering the resources you already have that can support such initiative. In other words, oftentimes, we begin a new endeavor and invest more time, energy and money when other projects remain unfinished or resources that were already created could be used for the new endeavor instead of starting anew. Rather than recreate the wheel, consider how to use what is already available to you to operate efficiently and maximize your work product's return on investment. One way to easily do this is to learn more about sales product metrics, which will provide you with a clear way to monitor sales and set targets.
Complimentary Gift for the Spread Your Sunshine Community
To further introduce Spread Your Sunshine listeners to her services, Erica is giving away her Create Your Own Quality Speakers Toolkit, a step-by-step guide to help you book more virtual stages and podcast interviews that will increase your influence, income and impact with your message or service.
Full Show Materials
Connect with Erica
Connect with Spread Your Sunshine
Can't get enough of this Episode? Totally understandable. Share it and tag Spread Your Sunshine on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. We love working together, as with you, we shine our brightest.
© 2021 Spread Your Sunshine, LLC